Design Thinking And Strategic Planning Training Course
The Strategic Planning Course has been effectively developed by Xceed Academy, merging the theory and practice of Corporate Strategy and the science of Leadership Planning.
If you and the people who work with you don’t understand where the company is going, they may all develop their own priorities and actually prevent you from getting where you need to be.
Part of getting everyone on board is creating a strategic plan complete with the organization’s values, vision, and mission. Then, there’s the challenge of bringing these principles to life in a meaningful way that people can relate to. That is why we at Xceed, bring you the design thinking and strategic planning course which is an action-oriented course and will help the attending senior-level participants to uncover best practices in strategic thought-leadership and business planning.
Once you complete the strategic planning certification training successfully, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Strategic Thinking and effective planning for leadership.
- Identify the values that support their company.
- Define the vision for their company.
- Write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is.
- Complete meaningful SWOT analyses.
- Apply tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line.
- Implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan.
- Identify how related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced scorecard, can help them develop a strategic plan.
The methods of imparting instructions that our teaching experts at Xceed Academy use for the Strategic Planning Course are:
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Leadership Forums
- Management Case Studies
- Experiential learning exercises
If you intend to have a strategic planning certification, you must belong from the following background:
- Business Leaders, Functional Heads and Senior Managers handling a strategic position at their organization, including a decision-making authority and responsibility.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
To enroll for our design thinking and strategic planning course at Xceed, you need to satisfy the pre-requisites provided below:
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
At Xceed Academy we have top-ranking teaching faculty, who will help you throughout the training course until you develop the required skills. Don’t wait! Join our Strategic Planning Course to boost up your career.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
- Definition and concept of Strategic Thinking
- Understanding Strategic Planning
- Relationship between Strategic Thinking and Strategic Planning
- Understanding the Science of Strategic Management
- Pyramid Strategic Plan Structure
- Practical exercise
STRATEGIC ENVIRONMENT ANALYSIS
- Elements of the Strategic Environment
- Strategic Environmental Analysis
- 5 Cs of Strategic Analysis
- Porter’s 5 Forces Model
- Value Creation and Capture
- Performing a SWOT Analysis
- Practical exercise
STRATEGIC VALUES, VISION & MISSION
- Foundation of a Strategic Plan
- Identifying Strategic Values
- Writing Value Statements
- Defining Vision and Mission
- Designing the Vision Statement
- Designing the Mission Statement
- Case study
BUILDING A COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
- Understanding the Strategy Pyramid
- Strategic Choice Assessment
- Framing the Right Strategy
- Objectives of a Competitive Strategy
- Dimensions of Competitive Advantage
- Powering organizations with Strategic Alignment
- Cascading Vision to Departmental Action Plans
- Case study
STRATEGIC GOALS, OBJECTIVES & KPIS
- Understanding Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Framing Effective Strategic Objectives
- SMART Model and SPIRIT Model
- Key Strategic Models and Frameworks
- Working with the Balanced Scorecard
- Working with Critical Success Factors
- Working with Key Performance Indicators
- Developing Effective Key Performance Indicators
- Best Practices in Developing and Implementing KPIs
- Creating the KPI Dashboard – Visual Techniques
- Practical exercise
The Strategic Planning Course at Xceed Academy is an interactive and action-based training course that helps the participants to develop skills in strategic thought-leadership and business planning.
In the strategic planning certification course, you will learn strategic thinking and effective planning for leadership. Also you will learn to implement, evaluate, and review strategic plan and much more.
Yes, there will be three exams to assess your development.
To know the time limit of the design thinking and strategic planning course and other details, reach out to us at our website.
In the labour law program, our introductory course includes Definition, Ratio Decidendi and Obitar Dicta, Sources, Judicial and quasi-judicial laws, Laws related to Contracts and Employment Bonds, Rights & duties, etc.