Table of Contents
International Organization for Standard (ISO) Training Courses
The International Organization for Standard (ISO) has developed and published international standards, formulated by experts that state the best way of doing something. Standards cover almost all the activities in an organization – from supplying of materials to making of a product, from process management to delivery of a service.
- Quality management standards help the employees to work efficiently and reduce product failures.
- Health and safety standards help in reducing accidents in a workplace.
- Food safety standards help in preventing food from being contaminated.
- IT security standards help in securing sensitive information.
- Energy management standards cut down energy consumption.
Development of Standards Iso Training Course
ISO standards are developed by professionals – like vendors, buyers, customers, consumers, manufacturers, trade associations and regulators – who are experts in their subject matter and who are aware of the needs of an organization. They meet regularly to formulate and renew these standards. After working on numerous drafts and extensive meetings, it takes at least three years for a standard to be published i.e. come into existence since its inception. According to the experts, not everything in this world has to be standardized only the shared challenges and things that are important.
Issuing Certificates of an ISO Standard
ISO is not involved in issuing certificates of the standards instead external certification bodies issue certificates. Certification adds credibility by stating that a product, service or system meets specific requirements and is internationally recognised. ISO’s Committee on Conformity Assessment (CASCO) has produced a number of standards related to the certification process that are used by certification bodies to gain accreditation, a formal recognition that the body is operating as per international standards. Although accreditation is not compulsory, a non-accredited certification body does not necessarily mean that it’s not creditable.
Any product or service that adheres to the rules and standards related to the certification process, after verification, is issued an ISO certificate by an accredited certification body.
Importance of an ISO for an Organization
There are innumerable advantages of an ISO standard.
- ISO standards confirm that the products are safe, reliable and of good quality for consumption. For example, ISO standard on toy safety and medical devices help the consumer in believing that the products are safe and dependable.
- In order to develop better regulations, national and international governments and regulators depend upon ISO standards. These standards help save time and reduce barriers in international trade.
- Small, medium and large sized businesses depend on ISO international standards to reduce costs and wastages, increase productivity and access new markets across the globe.
ISO’s 24754 standards are pervasive and can be found in every part of our daily lives. They can be seen in businesses whether large or small in scale and in any sector. They help in establishing better businesses, effective regulations, superior products and services – in short, a better and healthier quality of life.
Demand for ISO-Trained Professionals around the World
ISO Survey of Certification is an annual survey that records data regarding the number of valid certificates issued to ISO management system standards worldwide. The data is provided voluntarily by bodies that have been certified and accredited by the IAF MLA Members only. According to the ISO Survey 2021, the top ten valid certificates issued around the world are:-
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO IEC 27001:2013 – Information Security
- ISO 22000:2005&2018 – Food Safety
- ISO 13485:2016 – Medical Device Quality Management
- ISO 50001:2011&2018 – Energy Management System
- ISO 20001-1:2011&2018 –Service Management System
- ISO 37001:2016 – Anti-bribery Management System
- ISO 22301:2012&2019 – Business Continuity Management System
According to the ISO Survey 2021, the number of valid certificates issued for ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems were 1 077 884; and for ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management the number of valid certificates issued were 420 433. Likewise, when the ISO Survey 2021 and 2020 were analysed, all the standards in different countries and in various sectors showed an exponential growth in the number of certificates issued around the world.
This trend of acquiring certification for ISO training services shows no sign of abating and, in fact, the demand for certified ISO training courses is going to grow rapidly in the coming years. Xceed Academy’s specially designed training courses will benefit a professional in broadening his work horizon and achieving his professional goals. All over the world, organizations will take advantage of this rising trend as these certifications are a proof about the knowledge and skills of a professional.
Xceed Academy and its ISO Training Services
Xceed Academy is one of best institutes in Dubai that is offering ISO training services. Xceed Acdemy offers several certified ISO Training Services Courses in popular fields like quality management system, environmental management system, energy management system, occupational health and safety, information security management system, etc. Xceed Academy provides in-house training, online as well as classroom mode of training for ISO training courses to organizations and their employees. Keeping in mind the need of the industry, Xceed Academy has a team of highly trained and experienced trainers and aptly designed courses for its ISO training courses.
A certificate in these courses, from an ISO training institute such as Xceed Academy, can broaden the professional horizon of an individual and empower them to bring a methodical and synchronized approach in their duties in any organization. An individual possessing these IRCA certificates from Xceed Academy will make them eligible to become members of the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA), an international body of auditors across the world.
Xceed Academy’s ISO training services offers effective, efficient and smooth functioning of an organization by providing flexible and distinct training programs. These ISO training courses of Xceed Academy makes an organization
- Aware of its proper training requirements.
- Train the employees according to the needs of the industry.
- Efficiently track and manage the growth of employees.
These training processes help the organization in fixing quality issues for better functioning of the organization. Xceed Academy offers ISO training services in online, in-house and classroom mode.
Future of ISO Training Courses
All around the world, there is a great demand for ISO trained and certified professionals in diverse sectors and at various levels in organizations. And, with time, more and more organizations are moving towards adopting the best possible standards for running their businesses smoothly and efficiently. A well established ISO training company in Dubai, Xceed Academy, is helping organizations and professionals all around the world in acquiring certifications in ISO Training Courses.
A professional or an individual starting afresh in a particular sector will have the means of obtaining a better job and have an increased earning potential.