This course provides required information to identify, control and manage the risks arising from a workplace through risk assessment.
To enable the attendees to grasp the advanced information in process hazard analysis
To present different types of risk assessment for industrial applications.
To present the control mechanism like contractors safety, work permit, management change, startup safety etc…
It covers Proactive identification, evaluation, and mitigation or prevention of chemical releases that could occur as a result of failures in processes, procedures, or equipment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Safety Professionals & Operations Persons or any others who are related to safety management system implementation and other interested personnel.
- Terms and definitions relevant to Risk Management
- Introduction to Hazard identification.
- Different types of hazards identification
- General Hazard identification through check list
- Risk Assessment and types of Risk Assessment
- Risk identification techniques
- Risk evaluation
- Risk perception
- Risk communication
- Effective control Measures
- Recording and reviewing risk assessment
- Risk Assessment Report
Assessment will be done at the end of the course.
Assessment Method – Multiple-choice examination