Balance Scorecard Training & Certification Course
This Balanced Scorecard training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice of use of Balance Scorecard for Strategic Planning and Performance Management as aligning Business Activities to a company’s Vision and Strategy is a must to ensure operational excellence.
The Balanced Scorecard which was developed by Dr. Robert Kaplan (Harvard Business School) and Dr. David Norton ensures the above are met. In this hands-on course, and after presenting the balanced scorecard elements (vision, mission, goals, objectives, KPIs, targets and initiatives), participants will have the chance to build the balanced scorecard to a virtual company using a tested step-by-step model. The knowledge gained from attending this course will ensure that the participants will be able to review or develop the balanced scorecard to their department or company.
Our balanced scorecard training equips you with the knowledge required for using the tool to enhance efficiency.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive Balanced Scorecard training course, participants will be able to:
- List the benefits and importance of a Strategically Focused Organization (SFO)
- Formulate a (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) ‘SWOT’ analysis, vision and mission statements and strategic goals for their organization or department.
- Use ‘SMART’ objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track the performance and productivity at all levels in their organizations
- Practically apply the approach of best-in-class Bench-marking technique to set targets for each KPI
- Create a balanced scorecard based on the Kaplan and Norton model
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
Xceed’s training is based on project-based learning methodologies. Our Balanced Scorecard training uses this framework to help you learn by application. The activities that are involved in this Balanced Scorecard training help you implement the theory that you learn. It gives you a better outlook on the balanced scorecard approach.
- Business Leaders and Functional Heads involved in Strategic Planning and Performance Management. The Training course is also very helpful to those involved in improving Performance and results.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
Assessments are conducted in this Balanced Scorecard training to gauge your success. They are broadly divided into three types:
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
Once you complete all assessments successfully, the objective of your Balanced Scorecard training is completed.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING- KEY BENEFITS
- Defining The Strategy Focused Organization
- Reasons to implement the balanced scorecard
- Balanced scorecard-Strategic Importance
- Strategic planning needs and benefits
- A strategic planning model
- Balanced scorecard steps and timeline
HR DIGITAL STRATEGY
- The framework of an HR digital strategy
- Communicating th
- The purpose of a ‘SWOT’ analysis
- ‘SWOT’ Methodology explained
- Linking the results of the ‘SWOT’ findings to future objectives and initiatives
CREATING PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Goals, objectives and targets
- ‘SMART’ objectives
- Devising strategies
- Key Performance Indicators(KPIs)
- Aligning KPIs to company strategy
- Creating strategies and initiatives that facilitate in achieving the targets
- Objectives benchmarking
- Defining benchmarking
- Different methods of benchmarking
- The benchmarking process
- Who to benchmark against?
BALANCE SCORECARD – A STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Strategic planning and execution
- Reasons behind failures of well formulated strategies
- Translating the vision into everyday actions
- Importance and history of the balanced scorecard
- The premise behind the balanced scorecard
- Principles of the Strategy Focused Organization
- Measuring business strategy from the financial, customer, internal, business or process and learning and growth perspectives
- Strategic alignment and goal setting
- Linking the balanced scorecard KPIs to strategy
- Leading and lagging KPIs
- Cascading the balanced scorecard
- Implementing a balanced scorecard program
- Reporting and evaluating results
- Practical Exercises
LOCATION & DATE
Contact us to enroll yourself for the Balanced Scorecard training today!
Date: Customized Batch
Mode: Remote Training