Foreign trade can expand your markets in these trying times. Learn how to get your products to and from customers and suppliers on time and hassle-free.
Get your product safely to its destination and protect your company’s investment. Learn how to deal successfully with banks, freight forwarders, customs brokers and foreign customers and find out how to use the necessary documents to obtain the greatest cost benefit in transportation for your company and timely execution of your orders!
Also transport is a critical and costly function that is frequently overlooked. Yet the benefits from efficient control and administration of operations and transport equipment can be substantial.
- Discover the latest foreign trade guidelines and regulations
- Get freight forwarders and bankers to work together to solve your logistics problems
- Maximize the services of general and bonded warehouses
- Avoid excessive duties by using foreign trade zones wherever and whenever possible
- Avoid the pitfalls of improper documentation
- Examine the link of transport in the company operations and activities
- Analyze the key areas of operations
- Identify and understand key performance indicators
- Best in class practices
Who should Attend
Foreign trade managers, traffic managers, shipping department personnel, international marketing managers, customer service staff, controllers, purchasing managers and directors of procurement or logistics.