Contracts exist since ever and most definitely they will continue to exist. On the prink of the twenty first century and the overwhelming change it is essential to have an over view knowledge about the contracts environment, No Doubt that creating and managing ( Contracts ) with suppliers of goods and services requires not only a complete understanding of the business requirements and organization needs, but also depends on keeping up-todate on contracting.
Most companies are very precise when they generate specific contract documents. But that protective attitude is frequently forgotten when so-called routine correspondence is involved. Yet that is when you should be most concerned
Negotiation is an integral part of your entire business practice. On the contract front, price negotiation is the number one consideration for the administrator.
Upon the completion of this course, candidates will be able to:
- Improve the company contractual monitoring and Auditing System
- Ensure contracts Compliance with company policies;
- Establish Clarity of contractual language;
- Reach Adequacy of records documentation.
- Know auditing techniques
- Concentrate on internal Contract auditing as opposed to external or accounting auditing.
- Clearly understand the legal, and technical aspects of contracting
- Clearly understand roles of the various parties involved in the contracting process
- Read contracts and familiarize themselves with the writing techniques
- Clearly understand and use contract Negotiation techniques
Who should Attend
- Potential Candidates for this course are:
- Procurement Managers, Purchasing Managers
- Logistics Managers, Project Managers,Sourcing Managers, Corporate Sales Managers