Course Title: Rotating Equipment Reliability Optimization And Continuous Improvement
Rotating equipment is essential for gas and oil processing plants. The designers as well as the operating and maintenance staff are usually confronting with major issues regarding the reliability, optimization and continues improvement of rotating equipment. The course presents the recent technological aspects in operation best practices, preventive and predictive maintenance that enhance the reliability of major rotating equipment mainly, gas turbines, pumps, blowers and fans. The course crosses the boundaries from the fundamental information to top notch in the recent technological achievement in this field. During the course participant’s discussion, comments, bringing up their own problems are welcomed and encouraged.
- To lay out the main theories of reliability, optimization and continues improvement of rotating equipment.
- To enable the attendees to grasp the advanced information in preventive as well as predictive maintenance of rotating equipment
- To present different types of rotating equipment, flow characteristics through these equipment, components performance, operational and maintenance characteristics.
- To illustrate study cases for reliable operation and maintenance of different rotating equipment, mainly gas turbines, compressors, pumps, fans and blowers.
- To present the advanced condition monitoring technologies stressing on vibration and ultrasonic analysis.
- To present the system assisting and auxiliaries equipment such as measuring instruments and valves.
Who should Attend
Mechanical, chemical and electric power engineers. Also advanced operating staff of rotating equipment.