Delegates will learn the terminology and key building blocks of knowledge for crude oil and petroleum. Topics explored include crude oil quality, product refining, blending and specifications, market fundamentals, technical analysis and risk management.
- Over view on oil and gas industry
- Know the origin of Petroleum
- How to discover Oil & Gas?
- Get familiarly with oil industries orientation and stages
- How to drill Oil & Gas wells?
- How to evaluate and estimate the discover oil
- Get familiarly with oil economic
- How to development and produce the oil & Gas wells?
- Know the methods of process & treatment the crude oil & Gas
- Get familiarly with storage and shipment the crude oil
- Get familiarly with crude Oil Refinery operations
- Appling the HSEQ and Risk assessment in Oil industry
Who should Attend
Petroleum engineers and however interested in the subject matter