The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second andthird-party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. In detail, the training course will provide students with the basis to become a competent Lead Auditor,
Registration must be in writing (e.g. also by fax and email) before the start of the seminar. Applications are recorded in an address file, processed in the order in which they are received, and then confirmed if accepted. Registration is binding for the participant.
It is only possible for the participant to cancel the regis- tration cost-free up to three weeks before the start of the seminar. Cancellation must be in writing. If cancellation is received later or the participant fails to attend or breaks off the seminar prior to completion, we will charge the full amount for the seminar. The relevant date is the date when the cancellation is received at our office. It is pos- sible to name a substitute at any time. Payment of the seminar fee confers entitlement to receive the seminar documents.
The participation fees are net prices. If not stated to the contrary, the current statutory rate of VAT must be added. The participation fee falls due upon receipt of invoice, without any deduction. Please only transfer the stated invoice amount following receipt of invoice, stating the invoice number.
- Explain the role of an auditor in the planning, conducting,reporting and follow-up of audits as per ISO 14001,ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021
- Benefits of improving environmental performance
- Plan-Do-Check-Act framework
- Explain the interrelationship between management responsibility, environmental policy, environmental planning, implementation of policy, operational control,checking of performance, management review and continual improvement
- Concepts and terminology defined in the standard
- Explain the benefits of third-party accredited certification of environmental management systems for organisations and stakeholders
- Explain the purpose of and differences between first-party, second-party and third-party certification audit of management systems
**KBS Certification Service Private Limited is CQI – IRCA approved and is an approved training partner with Xceed Academy.