NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAM
Your brain, thoughts, and behavior are at the core of everything that you do every day, even if you aren’t aware of it. In order to truly achieve the results that you want to achieve, you must master the art of bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface, so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world. Neuro linguistic programming can give you the tools to do just that.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP for short) is all about bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface, so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world.
Developed as a highly practical course, this workshop will help participants learn the basics of neuro linguistic programming followed by the advanced version on NLP for real-life use. We will give you the tools to manage your thoughts, and thereby manage yourself. Once you have a grasp on NLP’s basic principles, you might be interested in learning about some tools that can help you do more with NLP.
This intensive workshop will give you active hands-on experience with important NLP techniques, including anchoring, establishing congruency, developing rapport, creating outcomes, interpreting and presenting information efficiently, and even some self-hypnosis techniques.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and objectively interpret the fascinating world of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Determine the practical dimensions of NLP and how it can help them in their day-to-day lives.
- Understand key concepts, terms, ideas and knowledge bases used in Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Decode the guiding principles of Neuro Linguistic Programming and associated pre-suppositions.
- Develop an understanding of how NLP views sensory systems as well as sensory predicates.
- Exercise the use of languages as per NLP – Enriched language, Body language and Hypnotic language.
- Simulate and practice creating a desired state with Anchoring technique.
- Learn how to ask and work around clean questions, in related scenarios.
- Work with the NLP art of framing goals a little differently, phrasing them as outcomes.
- Creating Comprehensive Outcomes by using NLP techniques.
- Discover best practices in how modern organizational utilize NLP.
- Gain awareness on chunking information and the 7±2 formula.
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
- Business leaders, functional heads, managers and supervisors involved with the creation, customization and implementation of NLP programs at the organization.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants and employees with related exposure to the subject and who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence in the area.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and practical learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
UNDERSTANDING NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING
- Understanding and defining the meaning of NLP
- History and emergence of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Determination of how NLP can help in everyday lives.
- Importance of NLP at the modern workplace.
- How can NLP impact management and leadership?
- Decoding the NLP Presuppositions
- Understanding the Eleven Guiding Principles of NLP
- Practical exercise
DIVING DEEPER WITH NLP
- What are Clean Questions?
- Key Clean Question Frameworks in NLP
- Defining Unconscious relationship between people
- Techniques for establishing and deepening rapport
- Getting in Tune with Yourself
- Walking the walk and talking the talk
- Case study
DIMENSIONS OF NLP
- The Senses According to NLP
- Exploring the VAKOG sensory systems
- Sensory predicates
- Eye accessing cues
- Role play
NLP FOR MANAGERS
- NLP and Effective Goal Setting
- NLP Framework for creating outcomes
- Creating a Desired State with Anchoring
- Chunking Information using the 7±2 formula
- Corporate examples of NLP usage for management
- Practical exercise
LANGUAGES & NLP
- What is the relationship of Languages and NLP?
- Using Enriched Language that has a sensory appeal
- Interpreting Body Language
- Speaker’s Body States
- Key behaviors of Common States
- The Power of Hypnotic Language
- Practical exercise