MODERN TRENDS & APPLICATIONS IN E HRM
This training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice of contemporary trends and applications in e-HRM.
The course relies on hands-on presentations of the latest digital technologies applications in HR, and shares best practices that can improve the productivity of human resources management. Participants will experiment with the newest trends aﬀecting human resources management activities and responsibilities.
During the course, attending participants will be given the opportunity to use selected new applications in order to gain practical experience.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate new technologies available for today’s HR professionals and decide when to adopt them.
- Develop a strategy that will keep human resources aligned with today’s digital world.
- Apply various digital means for the effective recruitment and selection of talent.
- Balance between employees’ digital needs and organizational security policies.
- Distinguish between Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and interactive platforms.
- Assess digital and social learning and how they contribute to people development.
- Explain performance and feedback systems in light of new assessment methodologies.
- Demonstrate understanding of the concept of digitalization and how it can help HR professionals win a seat as a business partner.
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Focused Video Playback
- Management Case Studies
- Business Leaders and Functional Heads involved in HR Projects and Technology implementations.
- Corporate HR Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
UNDERSTANDING MODERN RECRUITMENT
- Introduction to the Recruitment and Selection Process
- Advances in the field of Recruitment and Selection
- How does modern recruitment relate to other HR functions
- Recruitment – HR versus Functional Departments
- Extensive use of Technology in all stages of Hiring
HR DIGITAL STRATEGY
- The framework of an HR digital strategy
- Communicating the digital strategy
- How digitalization drives effective decision making
- Improving communication and administrative work
- HR Big data concepts and uses
- HR and cloud management
- A roadmap for solid HR digitalization processes
- Strategic Role of Digitalization
- HR metrics and measurements
HR RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
- New selection methodologies
- New trends in recruitment
- The use of technology in assessing competence
- Improving the organizational brand through e-recruitment
- How to control and filter for best fit
EMPLOYEES RELATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Managing a multigenerational workplace
- Keeping HR aligned with the modern workplace
- Controlling social media at workplace
- Social media Internal and external risks
- Developing a networking policy
- Social media pros and cons
HR SYSTEMS, E- LEARNING & E-PERFORMANCE
- Importance of accurate data
- Unified and interactive platforms
- Using technology for more efficiency and productivity
- The pros and cons of HR systems
- How talent has gone digital
- The role of simulations and games in boosting learning and development
- e-learning and its various applications
- The impact of social media on learning and development
- Digital learning assessment
- Enhancing the accuracy of performance assessment
- Systematic performance management acceptability
- New performance assessment methodologies
LOCATION & DATE
Date: Customized Batch
Mode: Remote Training