MILE2 CERTIFIED PENETRATION TESTING CONSULTANT C)PTC TRAINING
English and Arabic
5 Days Course
The Certified Penetration Testing Consultant, C)PTC , course is designed for IT Security Professionals and IT Network Administrators who are interested in taking an in-depth look into specific penetration testing and techniques used against operating systems. This course will teach you the necessary skills to work with a penetration testing team, the exploitation process, and how to create a buffer overflow against programs running on Windows and Linux while subverting features such as DEP and ASLR.
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
- Mile2 C)PEH and C)PTE or equivalent knowledge
- 2 years of experience in Networking Technologies
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP
- Computer hardware knowledge
- IS Security Officers
- Cybersecurity Managers/Administrators
- Penetration Testers
- Ethical Hackers
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
- Module 1 – Penetration Testing Team Formation
- Module 2 – NMAP Automation
- Module 3 – Exploitation Process
- Module 4 – Fuzzing with Spike
- Module 5 – Simple Buffer Overflow
- Module 6 – Stack Based Windows Buffer Overflow
- Module 7 – Web Application Security and Exploitation
- Module 8 – Linux Stack Smashing & Scanning
- Module 9 – Linux Address Space Layout Randomization
- Module 10 – Windows Exploit Protection
- Module 11 – Getting AroundSEH ASLR
- Module 12 – Penetration Testing Report Writing
EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATION
Upon training completion, the Certified Penetration Testing Consultant, C)PTC, candidate will have solid knowledge of testing and reporting proceedures which will prepare them for upper management roles within a cybersecurity system. They will be able to competently take the C)PTC exam.
The Certified Penetration Testing Consultant exam consists of two parts:
The first part is a completely hands-on penetration test in which the examinee will find specific flags and write a complete report.
The second part are the exams through the online Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The examinee will take two exams. One is a few questions selecting the flags found during the hands-on exam and the second is an exam that will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
The hands-on exam requires 4 of 5 systems to be exploited and the 2nd exam requires a 70% passing score. The online exams are accessible in your mile2.com account