MASTER TRAINER WORKSHOP
Employee Training is an exciting HR function and also executed by related senior professionals in the company.
This best-selling training course has been developed keeping the importance of the Training function in mind, by effectively merging the theory and practice of skill sets required to effectively excel as a trainer.
The training course will structure and deliver a training session with a range of training methods tailored to suit the course content and desired learning outcome.
After the training session the participants would be able to develop, deliver and measure the effectiveness of delivered training in addition to handling different delegate types and challenging situations with ease.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the usefulness of the Training function for HR Professionals and the overall company.
- Design and develop compelling training courses as per best training methodologies and practices.
- Deliver memorable and useful trainings to a vast variety of audiences in a corporate setting.
- Promote learner participation and involvement using effective questioning techniques in a trainings.
- Learn how to evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
- Explore the factors that promote learning and conquer them each single time.
- Understand how to apply the concepts of Accelerated Learning in training.
- Define effective feedback while practicing familiarity with recognized success measures to assess effective learning.
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
- Mock Training Exercises
- Business Leaders and Functional Heads with training responsibilities.
- Subject Matter Experts with technical knowledge to transfer.
- Training Managers, Training Officers and Corporate Trainers.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
INTRODUCTION TO MODERN TRAINING
- Understanding Trainings
- Types of Training Programs
- Who Owns Corporate Trainings
- Essentials for running a successful training
- Importance of Training for Companies
- Blended Learning Methodology
- Add-Ons to make Training Effective
- Key Training Models
- Key Training Styles
- Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Steps in Learning Process
- Key Learning Styles – Pragmatist/ Activist/ Analytical/ Reflector
- Key Behavioral Styles
- Types of Learners
- Visual Learner
- Auditory Learner
- Kinesthetic Learner
BLENDED TRAINING DESIGN
- Training Delivery: Diversify Your Delivery
- Brain Storming
- Workshop Method
- Classroom Practical
- Field Practical
- Interactive Talk
- Illustrative Talk
- Group Discussion
- Panel Discussion
- Role Play
- Energizers / Games
- Question and Answers
CONTEMPORARY TRAINING TECHNIQUES AND AIDS
- Group Training Techniques
- Activity-Based Learning
- The Value Of Experiential Learning In Achieving Learning Outcomes
- MS PowerPoint as a Useful Training Medium
- Working with MS PowerPoint
- Navigating MS PowerPoint and its Functionality for Training
- Using Visual Aids To Enhance Training Sessions
- Seating For Success
THE MASTER TRAINER
- Do you consider yourself a Trainer?
- Pre-requisites for becoming an effective trainer
- Knowledge Inventory of the Genius Trainer
- Anatomy of the Genius Trainer
- Relationship management Skills
- Thoughts – Emotions – Physiology
- Building your genius trainer state
- Social awareness of the Genius Trainer
DELIVERING A MASTER TRAINING PROGRAM
- Preparing to Training
- Do’s and Don’ts on Training Day
- Putting Best Foot Forward
- Powerful Openings for Trainings
- Powerful Closings for Trainings
- Ideas to Make Training Engaging
- Essentials Tools for the Trainer
- Plan B – Why You Must be Prepared for the Worst
- Understanding the Trainee
- Trainee Personality Types
- W.O.T Analysis of the Trainees
- Dealing With Problem Participants and handling questions
- Generating positive training feedback
- Ensuring audience learning
- Training Evaluation
- How Effective Is Your Training?
- The Four Levels Of Training Effectiveness – Kirkpatrick model
- Transfer Of Training To The Workplace
- Necessary Training Documentation
- Mock Training Presentation