Conflict Management Training Course and Certification
What are your first thoughts on conflicts?
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs.
However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships. Thus it is essential that the employees of an organization are adept at conflict management for the smooth running of the company’s business. At Xceed Academy, we provide the Conflict Management Training course which gives the participants the tools that will help you resolve conflict successfully and produce a win-win outcome for all involved.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive Conflict Management Training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the meaning and nature of conflicts and how they can escalate.
- Differentiate between the types of conflict and the stages of conflict.
- Discover the five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
- How to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Learn effective techniques for intervention and conflict resolution strategies.
- Practice ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance.
When you join our Conflict Management Training course, our first-class teaching faculty will train you with the most modernized instruction methods, which comprises the following:
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
- Experiential exercises
For taking part in our Conflict Management Training, you need to belong from the following areas:
- Managers, supervisors and potential leaders with the responsibility of managing teams and mitigating the influence of conflicts at the workplace.
- HR and Administration Specialists and similar roles involved in conflict resolution and management.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants and employees with related exposure to the subject and who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
Here are the pre-requisites to avail our Conflict Management Training course:
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and actual learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
- Understanding and defining conflict
- Assumptions about conflict
- Positives and negatives of conflict
- What is conflict at the workplace?
- Types of conflicts
- Inner conflict
- Interpersonal conflict
- Group conflict
- Reality check
DIMENSIONS OF CONFLICTS
- Open conflict versus Hidden conflict
- Common approaches to conflict
- Spontaneous action
- Reflective action
- Self-awareness and feedback
- The Johari Window
- Practical exercise
STAGES OF CONFLICT
- Understanding stages of a conflict
- Becoming aware of a conflict
- First responders checklist
- Possible outcomes of a conflict
- Strategies for dealing with conflict
- Setting priorities
- Conducting probes
- Digging deeper
INTELLIGENT CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- Conflict prevention strategies
- Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire
- Creating the Win/Win
- Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Active Listening Skills
- Paraphrasing Skills
- Powerful Questions
- Body Language Signals
- Exercise – Personal conflict resolution style
PRACTICAL TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- The Conflict/Opportunity Test
- Processes to identify and resolve conflict
- Helping Others Through Conflict
- Exercising emotional control
- Practical tips for conflict resolutions
- Practical exercise
The Conflict Management Training at Xceed Academy equips the participants with the tools that help them to bring the organisational conflicts to an end and produce a win-win outcome. This way the training helps to manage conflict.
At the Xceed Conflict Management Training you will learn to understand the meaning and nature of conflicts, differentiate between the types of conflict and their stages and so on.
Yes, at Xceed Academy you will be taught the practical techniques to resolve organisational conflicts.
Yes, you have to sit for exam where your conceptual understanding regarding conflict management will be evaluated to make customised training course for you.
The Conflict Management Training is affordable. Visit the official website of Xceed Academy, to get the details and register.