ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION ?
- The business benefits and purposes of a quality management system standards, third-party certification, quality management system and management system audits.
- The duties and role of an auditor in strategy and planning, directing, reporting, and then following the quality management system audit will begin conformism with ISO 9001 accreditation according to the ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO 19011 or as applicable.
- Secondary education completion
- Report writing understanding is required
- The relationship between customer satisfaction and quality management
- Communal definitions and quality management
- The Do check, Plan and Act (P-D-C-A) Cycle.
- Seven principles of quality as given in ISO 9000 Standards.
- Process-Based Quality Management Model
- Risk-Based thinking and its clarification process
- The process approach utilized in the quality management system
- The content and structure of ISO 9001 training
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 may be increased by completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION COURSE ?
- All the staff who work accountability directly affects the QMS.
- The organizations which are running the schemes of certifications is certification bodies.
- Prominent group members, management representatives and other heads of the process. responsible for implementing, establishing, maintaining and auditing the quality management system.
- One who is responsible for an audit leading of their own company or other company quality management system.
- Any person who is involved in the planning, organizing and leading the QMS Audit.
- Individuals who are eager to take up the exterior auditing as a future profession by becoming a self-regulating auditor and to be a registered and expert ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ISO 9001 TRAINING?
- Discussions, examples and role-play between the individuals and group.
- Presentation finding and mock audit.
- Faster learning through practical exercises and workshops.
- If the candidate has chosen the course’s classroom mode, the examination will be held in the classroom on the fifth day of the course.
- If the candidate has chosen the course’s online mode, of course, the examination will be held online on the fifth day of the course using Xceed Academy online portal.
- Personalized Batches
- Regular and Weekend Batches.
DATE & LOCATION
Date: Customized Batch
Days: 5 days (08:30 AM – 17:30 PM)
Total Credit Hours: 40 Hours
- It aims to improve customer satisfaction through the system’s operative application, including the improvement procedures and services that meet the applicable statutory, customer and regulatory requirements.
- It needs to validate the ability to continuously offer the services and products that meet the regulatory requirements, applicable statutory and customer needs.