ISO 45001-2018 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING IRCA
Looking to excel in the health and safety management system? Xceed Academy is offering ISO 45001 lead auditor training in occupational health and safety management system. This course has been specially developed and designed to offer the delegates the skills and knowledge needed to perform the first party, second party and third-party audits of the occupational health and safety management system requirements in response to the ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 17021 and ISO 19011 which is appropriate.
This ISO 45001 lead auditor training course meets the requirements of those seeking the registration process as a lead auditor or auditor for IRCA. This course caters to the professionals who want to grow in safety management systems. The delegates who will pass out this international certified course will be the member of the International Register of Certified Auditors body. They are prestigious auditors among the industries across the world.
This training course is made in conjunction with the CQI-IRCA Rules.
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training can be suitable for the following:
- Core group members, management representatives, and other people responsible for establishing, maintaining, and auditing the Occupational health and safety management
- Organizations who want to run the certification schemes/certification bodies
- Anyone accountable for leading the audit of their own company or other company’s occupational health and safety management
- People who are working for establishing, preparing and conducting the OHSMS Audits
- Those people who want to take the external auditing as a future profession by becoming certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor and self-regulating auditors
- QHSE – Management System Executives, Administrators and Professionals need to enhance their skills and knowledge on the Occupational Health & Safety Management System auditing
Applicants who are attending this course may need to have a minimum level of an expected prior knowledge in the areas below:
- Minimum of secondary education completed
- Report writing understanding required
- The Plan, Do Check, Act (P-D-C-A) cycle
- Information of the occupational health and safety management concepts and principles:
- The method used in the occupational health and safety management system
- The commonly used definitions and term of the occupational health and safety management system
- The hazards and risk basic understanding
- Information of the ISO45001:2018/ OHSAS18001 may be achieved on completing the IRCA certified OHSMS Foundation Training course or equal
- The progression approach used in the Occupational health & safety management system
- Inculcating the risk-based approaches and their process explained in detail
- The content and structure of OHSAS18001.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THIS COURSE?
- Skills oriented: You will able to establish, plan, conduct and follow up the audit process of the occupational health and safety management system to develop the conformity (or else) with ISO 45001 lead auditor training and in accordance with ISO17021 and ISO 19011.
- Knowledge oriented: The candidate will define the motive of Occupational Health & Safety Management System standards, occupational Health & Safety Management System and Management system audit, and third-party certification.
He/she will explain the auditor role, including planning, reporting, and following up the audits of an occupational health & Safety Management System in agreement with the ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 where applicable.
LOCATION & DATE
Date : Cutomized Batch
Duration : 5 days (09:30 AM – 18:30 PM)
Total Time : 40 Hours
COURSE CQI-IRCA EXAMINATION
- If the applicant has chosen the course’s classroom mode, the examination will be conducted in the classroom on the 5th day of the course
- If the applicant has chosen the online mode in the course, the examination will be conducted online on the 5th day using the Xceed Academy portal.
METHODOLOGY OF ISO 45001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
- Discussions and Role-play between the individuals and groups
- Presentation and Mock audit findings
- Fast-tracked learning through Exercises and Workshops
**KBS Certification Service Private Limited is CQI – IRCA approved and is an approved training partner with Xceed Academy.