ISO 17025-2017 Awareness & Internal Auditor Training
Objective: To provide the participant with detailed knowledge on laboratory accreditation standards and ISO 17025 requirements.
- Introduction to the laboratory accreditation standards.
- Introduction to basic concepts and terminologies associated with laboratory accreditation standards.
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 17025.
- Detailed review of the requirements of ISO 17025 standard.
- Introduction to the beneﬁts that will be achieved by the implementation.
- Effective methods for the implementation of ISO 17025.
- Planning of internal auditing.
- Preparing for internal auditing.
- Reporting internal auditing.
- Performing internal auditing.
- Close out of internal auditing.