ISO 14001-2015 Lead Auditor Training IRCA
Get the ISO 14001 Training Dubai from Xceed academy in the environmental management system training to gain the skills to audit. The purpose of ISO 14001 Certification Course is to offer in-depth data and knowledge regarding the revisions in the latest version of the standard ISO 14001:2015 along with Annex SL. This course is carefully prepared with much attention to minor details and has been specifically designed for auditors and individuals who are already aware of the ISO 14001 requirements. Update your knowledge and expertise by adapting to the new structure, philosophy, corresponding interpretations and alterations as compared to ISO 14001:2004.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION COURSE
It’s key to note that management is involved on all levels when it comes to implementing ISO 14001:2015. The course is undoubtedly suitable for those interested in learning about the internationally recognized Environment Management system. Following the course’s effective completion (including the examination), a certificate will be issued, which can be used to facilitate an upgrade of an existing IRCA auditor appointment to ISO 14001 Certification as an IRCA auditor demonstrates that one is a recognised, trained, and competent auditing professional.
- Class exercise
- Quiz / Examination
- If the applicant has chosen the Course’s classroom mode, the examination will be conducted in the classroom on the 5th day of the course.
- If the applicant has chosen the online mode in the course, the examination will be conducted online on the 5th day using the Xceed Academy portal.
- Personalized Batches
- Regular and Weekend Batches.
DATE & LOCATION
Date : Customized Batch Days : 5 days (09:3 AM – 18:30 PM) Total Credit Hours : 40 Hours
- Latest advanced level structure
- Alterations coming up as a consequence of adopting Annex SL
- Understanding the organization and its context.
- New vocabulary
- What to expect from the new leadership?
- Rationalized criteria for bringing up opportunities and risks, operational planning, awareness and communication and control regarding outsourcing.
- Changes arising as a result of modification to the standard ISO 14001:2015 Certification
- The training is extremely collaborative and entails knowledge-based sessions along with practical exercises.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ISO 14001 TRAINING?
- Discussions, examples and role-play between the individuals and group.
- Presentation finding and mock audit.
- Faster learning through practical exercises and workshops.