IMS (Integrated Management System ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018)
This course will provide you with guidance and practical experience to plan, exec, report on and follow-up a combined internal audit, when monitoring the effectiveness and conformity of a Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001). A combined management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) allows you to monitor quality, environmental, occupational health and safety across all operations. Critical to this is the way you monitor the system’s performance.
This course has been designed to furnish you with the knowledge and skill to be able to conduct a combined internal audit, as a member of a team of auditors who may specialize in other management system disciplines. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course, you’ll benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s performance by assessing the management system in detail.
- To update changes in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 & refresh/review the structure & requirements of & ISO 45001:2018.
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Integrated Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance integrated management systems auditing skills
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage integrated management system internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidelines of ISO 19011:2011.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on process approach, quality management principles, concepts & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
Knowledge of English is essential
Who should attend?
- Implementers of IMS
- Internal auditors of IMS
- Quality managers
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional QSHE coordinators
- Consultants of QMS, EMS & OHSMS
- Course introduction,
- Introduction to ISO 9001,ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 with brief history.
- PDCA/Process approach/Quality management principles/Risk based thinking,
- Summary of changes in ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 including new structure of ISO 45001, its highlights & overview with specific focus on:
- Process approach
- Risk based thinking
- Life cycle thinking
- Consultation & participation of workers
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation & improvement
- Overview of applicable EOHS legislations in India,
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits,
- Internal audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities,
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises,
- Written examination & summing-up
Exam and Certification
Xceed Academy certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course & passing the written examination.