FIRE RISK ASSESSOR
A fire risk assessment is a process involving the systematic evaluation of the factors that determine the hazard from fire, the likelihood that there will be a fire and the consequences if one were to occur.
Fire risk assessment basic training course is designed to help you to comply with the regulatory requirement. Delegates will return to work able to make practical improvements to workplace safety, with a knowledge of how to undertake practical fire risk assessments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is suitable for managers, health and safety professionals and fire marshals.
- Background to fire safety legislation
- The approach to fire safety
- Understanding fire
- The principles of fire risk assessment
- Documenting your findings
- Practical fire risk assessments
- Presentation, Discussions & Demonstration,
- Case study Videos and Exercises
Assessment will be done at the end of the course.
Assessment Method – Multiple-choice examination.