DYNAMICS OF DIGITAL MARKETING & ANALYTICS
This training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice for Dynamics of Actionable Digital Marketing and Analytics in Contemporary Business.
This course gives the participants richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to helps digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the use of digital platforms in formulating a solid market strategy and identify appropriate business applications of each.
- Recognize opportunities for using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to provide value to your company and benefits to your customers.
- Set up Google AdWords campaigns to enhance your organization’s engagement with customers and increase your organization’s overall market share through social media marketing.
- Apply the concepts of Google Analytics to investigate marketing channels and learn how to leverage them.
- Launch a full digital marketing campaign to enhance the interface with customers, generate sales leads, and create brand awareness.
- Business Leaders and Functional Heads working in the field of Digital Marketing and Analytics.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
DIGITAL MARKETING: AN INTRODUCTION
- Understanding Digital Marketing
- Modern Applications of Digital Marketing
- Digital versus traditional
- B2B and B2C platforms:
- Business Blogging
- Website Audition
- The seven step digital marketing plan
- Digital marketing calendar
- Search Engine Optimization
- Definition and Meaning of SEO
- SEO Tips that digital marketers need to know
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Setting up Google AdWords Campaigns Content Structuring
- Finding and selecting the right Keywords
- Campaign Setup procedure
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Optimizing Landing Pages
- Bid Management
- Analytics – Measure and fine-tune
GOOGLE ANALYTICS A VITAL DIGITAL MARKETING TOOL
- Understanding Dashboard – Audience | Advertising | Traffic Source | Content | Conversions
- Introduction to Goal Conversion – Tracking the Conversions
- Tracking Social Media Traffic – Advanced Segmentation
- Tracking Phone Calls with Google Analytics
- Integrating your Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: FULL ENGAGEMENT CAMPAIGNS
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Setting up Social Media Goals
- Popular Social Media Networks
- Facebook Graph Search – SEO for Facebook
- Knowing your Audience
- Setting up Facebook Ads for your targeted demographics / their interests
- Setting up LinkedIn Ads for your targeted industry / prospects
- Google Alerts – Monitoring your brands, competitions, and industry trends using
- Hashtags – Best Practices & Tools
- Inbound Marketing – An Introduction
- Lead Generation
- Ideas for Content Marketing
- Setting up Social Media Goals
AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
- Tips to write social media updates
- Automating Social Media updates using Buffer
- Creating & Editing Amazing photos for your social media update without knowing graphic designing/Photoshop
- Scheduling your social media updates
- Social Media Plugins to be incorporated with your website
- Measuring Success
- Using Google Analytics to track performance
- Bounce Rate, Time Spent on Site and Conversions
- Tracking Offline Conversions