Customer Success Training Courses and Certifications
This training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice of quality Customer Service for people with customer contact in their professional roles.
This course introduces delegates to the core principles of customer services. By employing these values and adopting the correct attitude, delegates will be able to handle the vast majority of customer interactions with ease no matter how unusual or complicated they are.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the essential principles of customer services to anyone who wants your ‘output’
- Ask effective questions from customers to get results
- Use empathy to maintain rapport with customers
- Professionally respond to a customer’s demands & requests while maintaining rapport
- Sequence your sentences effectively to get maximum results
- Read and interpret body language signals and use them to enhance your communication skills
- Defuse uncomfortable interactions with customers and professionally respond to any problems as they arise
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
- Business Leaders and Functional Heads involving any sort of interaction with customers.
- Account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners, as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their customer contact and management skills.
- Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel and field service representatives.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF A CUSTOMER CENTRIC ORGANISATION
- Define Customer Service Excellence
- What do you want your customer to experience?
- Practical exercise: Identify specific ways to use ‘customer service’ to enhance customer loyalty and build employee morale
- Five key steps for implementing a Customer Centric Service Model
- Serving your internal customers
- First impressions are important – What do your customers see and hear?
- Practical exercise – Understanding your customer’s non-verbal communication
DEVELOPING A TOP-DOWN CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE
- What do customers really want from your organization and why?
- ‘Customer experience’ alignment with organization’s business goals and vision/mission
- What do your competitors do better or differently than you do?
- Shaping customer expectations – Perception versus Reality
- Little things make a big difference – ‘Going the Extra Mile’
- The four customer personality types
- Case study: Examples of companies that provide world-class customer service
RESPONDING TO THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER
- Case study: Best and worst rated companies for customer service
- Listen, act, and deliver on customer needs
- Re-evaluate and realign the customer experience in line with demand
- Creating favorable customer service ‘touch points’ within your company
- Leading and motivating others to deliver superior service levels
- The Customer Loyalty Chain
- Developing the processes that nurture customer brand loyalty
- Practical exercise: List the ways that your organization creates positive ‘touch points’ to enhance the ‘customer experience
MEASURING AND MONITORING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Why is it critical to encourage customer complaints and feedback?
- Establishing quality customer service satisfaction measuring and monitoring standards
- Using customer centric diagnostic tools to evaluate trends, perceptions, and opportunities for performance improvement
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- Putting in place processes to resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Strategies for working with difficult and demanding customers
- Practical exercise: Customer service quality control checklist
LEADING THE WAY TO CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE!
- The importance of attitude, teamwork, and professional development
- Developing a customer centric training program
- Contests and employee recognition programs
- Methods to empower and motivate customer service employees
- What is your Action Plan?
Customer Service Excellance is one of the most important aspects of business. It means satisfying the high expectations of the customers and providing them quality service. The more the business is customer centric the more it will grow. Hence, customer service is one of the most important aims of any business organisation.
The Customer Success Training of Xceed Academy is important because it teaches customer service professionals the communication skills, technology tools, and inspires them to build strong customer relationships and develop a customer centric organization.
The Business Leaders, Corporate Practitioners, specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors, etc can join this training course.
Yes, the Xceed Academy provides online training.
The Customer Success Training is provided by Xceed Academy online. To apply, visit our official website.