CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MASTERY
This training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice of quality Customer Service for people with customer contact in their professional roles.
This course introduces delegates to the core principles of customer services. By employing these values and adopting the correct attitude, delegates will be able to handle the vast majority of customer interactions with ease no matter how unusual or complicated they are.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the essential principles of customer services to anyone who wants your ‘output’
- Ask effective questions from customers to get results
- Use empathy to maintain rapport with customers
- Professionally respond to a customer’s demands & requests while maintaining rapport
- Sequence your sentences effectively to get maximum results
- Read and interpret body language signals and use them to enhance your communication skills
- Defuse uncomfortable interactions with customers and professionally respond to any problems as they arise
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
- Business Leaders and Functional Heads involving any sort of interaction with customers.
- Account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners, as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their customer contact and management skills.
- Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel and field service representatives.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- Who Are Customers? (Internal/External)
- What Is Customer Service?
- Who Are Customer Service Providers?
- What Are The Fundamentals Of Customer Service Principles?
- How to Interact With Different Types of Customers and Different Personalities?
- What Customers Want and How To Satisfy Them?
HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
- How to Handle Complaints?
- What Are The Principles Of Handling Unhappy Customers?
- How to Deliver a “Soft No”?
- Rules of Escalation
- Knowing Company Policy
- Practice – Role Play
ESTABLISHING A SERVICE ATTITUDE
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Appearance Counts!
- The Power Of A Smile
- Staying Energized
- Staying Positive
- Identifying And Addressing Their Needs
- Understanding The Customer’s Problem
- Staying Outside The Box
- Meeting Basic Needs
- Going The Extra Mile
- What Body Language Signals Are Critical for a Great First Impression?
- What Gestures Put Customers At Ease
- How to Establish Rapport With Customers
- How to Read Customer Body Language?
- Practical Exercise
CUSTOMER SERVICE SCENARIOS
- What Does It Mean To Handle A Customer Professionally?
- What Are The Common Challenging Customer Service Scenarios And
- How To Handle Them?
- How to Handle Angry Customers?
- How to Handle Swearing Customers?
- How to Handle Demanding Customers?
- How to Handle a Developing Long Queue?