CSP | Certified Sales Professional
Today in highly competitive market places, sales people need to not only have knowledge of their own products and services, but require an understanding of their clients business & how they can contribute positively to their success.
To become a certified sales professional, you have to act as advisers, problem solvers and consultants for being able to demonstrate how they can promote growth, profit and enhanced customer satisfaction for their clients. It’s a highly competitive and target-driven world and that’s what makes the background of this training course really strategic and compelling for all sales related professionals.
This training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice of Successful Selling and has been a highly demanded course due to its practical approach that helps participants immensely in learning the best practices and useful leads which can help them immensely in selling well, selling more and selling successfully for a satisfied and large customer base, across sectors, industries as well as geographic regions.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the best practices in the field of Sales and learn to make compelling Sales Presentations.
- Appreciate the importance of the Sales call and learn to plan and study prospects before the call.
- Research and develop compelling Sales Proposals that capture the significant pain points for clients.
- Become proactive in managing client queries and list of questions that might need to be addressed
- Learn Sales negotiation techniques and the maximum, optimum and minimum prices to be accepted.
- Emerge successful in every pitch and convert leads into actual sales faster, and more frequently.
The instructional methodology for the certified sales professional training course includes:
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
- Business Leaders, Sales Managers and professionals working in the field of Sales and Marketing.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
Want to join our certified sales professional courses? You need to get through our following course assessments:
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
- The definition of a brand
- Reasons why brands matter
- A brief history of brands
- Difference between branding and marketing
- The challenges and opportunities of branding today
- Understanding branding
BUILDING BRAND EQUITY
- The concept of customer-based brand equity
- Building customer-based brand equity
- Benefits of customer-based brand equity
- Brand equity defined
- Elements of brand equity
- Brand loyalty
- Brand awareness
- Perceived quality
- Brand associations
- Designing brand identity
- Elements of brand identity
- Powerful tools to facilitate brand planning
- Brand positioning model
- Brand resonance model
- Brand value chain model
STRATEGIC BRAND MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- The brand management process: a useful model
- Developing brand vision
- Establishing brand position
- Fulfilling brand contract
- Brand communication
- Brand metrics: measuring RoBI (Return on Brand Investment)
- Elements of the strategic brand management process
- Identifying and establishing brand positioning and values
- Planning and implementing brand marketing programs
- Measuring and interpreting brand performance
- Growing and sustaining brand equity
BUILDING BRAND PORTFOLIOS
- Branding philosophies
- Brand growth strategies
- New brand
- Flanker/fighting brands
- Line extensions
- Brand extensions
- Successful and unsuccessful brand extensions
- Brand audit defined
- Brand audit techniques
- The brand audit questionnaire
- Reviewing the ‘big idea’
- Evaluating advertising