CSP CERTIFIED SALES PROFESSIONAL
Today in highly competitive market places, sales people need to not only have knowledge of their own products and services, but require an understanding of their clients business & how they can contribute positively to their success.
Sales people have to act as advisers, problem solvers and consultants for being able to demonstrate how they can promote growth, profit and enhanced customer satisfaction for their clients. It’s a highly competitive and target-driven world and that’s what makes the background of this training course really strategic and compelling for all sales related professionals.
This training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice of Successful Selling and has been a highly demanded course due to its practical approach that helps participants immensely in learning the best practices and useful leads which can help them immensely in selling well, selling more and selling successfully for a satisfied and large customer base, across sectors, industries as well as geographic regions.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the best practices in the field of Sales and learn to make compelling Sales Presentations.
- Appreciate the importance of the Sales call and learn to plan and study prospects before the call.
- Research and develop compelling Sales Proposals that capture the significant pain points for clients.
- Become proactive in managing client queries and list of questions that might need to be addressed
- Learn Sales negotiation techniques and the maximum, optimum and minimum prices to be accepted.
- Emerge successful in every pitch and convert leads into actual sales faster, and more frequently.
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
- Business Leaders, Sales Managers and professionals working in the field of Sales and Marketing.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
- Introduction to the Sales Program
- How To Develop The Skills Of Managing A Sales Territory
- How To Exploit New Areas For Business
- Effective Prospecting & Business Development
- Importance of the Sales Call – Steps and Tips
- Developing Clearly Defined Call Objectives
- Do’s and Don’ts of the Sales Call
PROSPECTING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Creating Leads
- Working on Existing Leads
- Cold Calling
- Cold Emails
- Making Cold Warm
- Modern Prospecting Tools
- Social Media Selling
- Appropriate Plans & Systems
- Developing New Business
- Make Appointments
- Keeping Appointments Warm
- Pre-Visit Preparations
SALES PRESENTATION SKILLS
- Effective Sales Presentation Skills
- Do’s and Don’ts for an Impressive Sales Presentation
- Hot tips for the Sales Presenter
- Plan A versus Plan B
- Extempore Presentations
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Demo Presentations
- Presentation in Meetings
- Establishing Customer Needs
- How To Ask The Right Questions & Not Talk Too Much
- How To Use Probing Questions & Listen
- How To Plan Questions
CLOSING THE SALES CASE
- How To Put The Story Across In Customer Language
- How To Use Supporting Sales Aids & Demonstrations
- Answering Customer Objections
- Identifying The Most Common Objections
- Preparing Answers for Objections
- Turning-around objections
- Closing The Sale
- Securing the money
- Completing Paper Work
- Analysis Of Why Some Salespeople Are Slow To Close
- Outline & Examples Of Specific Techniques For Closing
- The Alternative Close
- The Assumptive Close
- Minor Point Close
- Practical Exercise
- Role play
AFTER THE SALE
- What is After Sales Service?
- Why is After-Sales Service important?
- Importance Of Delivering What You Promised
- Building Customer Relations To Ensure Repeat Business
- Proceeding to get references from a closed sale
- Practical Exercise – Live Selling Game