CompTIA PENETRATION TESTING+ TRAINING
English and Arabic
5 Days Course
PenTest+ Advanced certification provided by CompTIA is a course based on Penetration testing, management skills and ability to get hands-on experience in environments such as cloud, desktop and servers. The course covers the vulnerability assessment management and penetration testing from a Business value. PenTest+ assesses the most up-to-date penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment and management skills necessary to determine the resiliency of the network against attacks. Successful candidates will have the intermediate skills required to customize assessment frameworks to effectively collaborate on and report findings.
Candidates will also have the best practices to communicate recommended strategies to improve the overall state of IT security. PenTest+ meets the ISO 17024 standard. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
CompTIA Pentest+ exam is for cybersecurity experts with intermediate skills. They are responsible for doing practical penetration testing to recognize, report, and supervise vulnerabilities on a network. Our PenTest+ Training in Dubai is very much unique as we prepare students to exhibit their practical skills of testing devices in new environments like mobile, desktop, and cloud.
XCEED Training Institute is providing quality training for students to make them highly proficient in this course. We will walk you through the course starting from the fundamental to the advanced concepts swiftly. We make sure that every student will understand each aspect of the course precisely. If you have a great interest in Pentest+ and want to make a career in it, then pursue this course at our institute.
We don’t just prepare you for the certification exam but also help you develop the necessary skills that will motivate you to enter into the sphere of Pentesting. We have professionals who have decades of expertise in giving training to students, especially for the PenTest+ course.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have:
- Intermediate knowledge of information security concepts, including but not limited to identity and access management (IAM), cryptographic concepts and implementations, computer networking concepts and implementations, and common security technologies.
- Practical experience in securing various computing environments, including small to medium businesses, as well as enterprise environments.
- Network+, Security+, or equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
- Security Analysts
- Penetration Testers
- Webhosting Server Administrators
- Vulnerability Testers
- Network Security Operations
- IT Professionals
- Application Security Vulnerability Testers
- Finance Sector Professionals
- Learn techniques to pass the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam.
- Execute the post-exploitation methods.
- Learn penetration testing through several coding scripts like Bash, PowerShell, Python, etc., and accumulate data from the tool.
- Learn to conduct data accumulation and enumeration.
- Learn to utilize networks and systems during a Pentest.
- Comprehend the planning of the penetration test.
- Understand the preparation of a report and converse the findings.
- Learn to diagnose RF vulnerabilities, wireless, and physical security attacks.
- Comprehend the penetration testing method.
- Compare and contradict diverse use cases of tools.
- Examine tool output or information concerned with a penetration test.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
Module – 01
Planning and Scoping Penetration Tests
- Introduction to Penetration Testing Concepts
- Plan a Pen Test Engagement
- Scope and Negotiate a Pen Test Engagement
Module – 02
Conducting Passive Reconnaissance
- Gather Background Information
- Module Review and Discussion Questions
Module – 03
Performing Non-Technical Tests
- Perform Social Engineering Tests
- Perform Physical Security Tests on Facilities
Module – 04
Conducting Active Reconnaissance
- Scan Networks
- Enumerate Targets
- Scan for Vulnerabilities
- Analyze Basic Scripts
Module – 05
- Analyze Vulnerability Scan Results
- Leverage Information to Prepare for Exploitation
Module – 06
- Exploit Network-Based Vulnerabilities
- Exploit Wireless and RF-Based Vulnerabilities
- Exploit Specialized Systems
Module – 07
Exploiting Host-Based Vulnerabilities
- Exploit Windows-Based Vulnerabilities
- Exploit *Nix-Based Vulnerabilities
Module – 08
- Exploit Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Test Source Code and Compil ed Apps
Module – 09
Completing Post-Exploit Tasks
- Use Lateral Movement Techniques
- Use Persistence Techniques
- Use Anti-Forensics Techniques
Module – 10
Analyzing and Reporting Pen Test Result
- Analyze Pen Test Data
- Develop Recommendations for Mitigation Strategies
- Write and Handle Reports
- Conduct Post-Report-Delivery Activities
EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATIONCompTIA PenTest+ is the most comprehensive exam covering all penetration testing stages. Unlike other penetration testing exams that only cover a portion of stages with essay questions and hands-on, PenTest+ uses both performance-based and knowledge-based questions to ensure all stages are addressed. PenTest+ is the only exam on the market to include all aspects of vulnerability management. It not only covers hands-on vulnerability assessment, scanning, and analysis, but also includes planning, scoping, and managing weaknesses, not just exploiting them. PenTest+ is the most current penetration testing exam covering the latest techniques against expanded attack surfaces. It is a unique exam that requires a candidate to demonstrate the most relevant pen testing skills for the cloud, hybrid environments, web applications, customized systems (IoT), and traditional on-premises.
PTO – 001
July 31, 2018
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results.
PTO – 002
October 27, 2021
The CompTIA PenTest+ will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope a penetration testing engagement including vulnerability scanning, understand legal and compliance requirements, analyze results, and produce a written report with remediation techniques.
Number of Questions
Type of Questions
Maximum of 85 questions
Performance-based and multiple choice
Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. While there is no required prerequisite, PenTest+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.