CompTIA Network+ Course, Training and Certification
XCEED ACADEMY IS MARKET LEADER FOR COMPTIA CERTIFICATIONS IN MIDDLE EAST FOR THE YEAR 2021-22. In the comptia network+ course you will learn technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on. The new CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) vendor-neutral networking certification prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. It provides the foundation you need to work on networks anytime and anywhere. To get the necessary foundation about networking, opt for the comptia network+ course before venturing out to get trained in vendor-specific solutions. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network engineers need.
The CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, comptia network+ course prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network engineers need. Other certifications are so broad, they don’t cover the hands-on skills and precise knowledge needed in today’s networking environments.
Here are some of the additions to the newest version of CompTIA Network+ (N10-008):
- Network architecture included for the first time, including software-defined networking, ensuring that candidates understand network integrations and the cutting-edge technologies being used in deployments.
- Emerging wireless standards and technologies are covered to allow business flexibility and maximum security when deploying networks.
- Because constant access to both internal networks and SaaS applications drives productivity, network performance monitoring and high availability are covered as separate objectives.
- Network security has been streamlined to focus on the critical aspects of hardening networks against malicious attacks and the secure execution of network deployments to protect against unintended data breaches.
Once you complete the comptia network+ course, you will be able to:
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Identify unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Implement routing technologies.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Describe basic concepts related to network security.
- Prevent security breaches.
- Respond to security incidents.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
- Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
At Xceed Academy, our expert professionals not only makes you efficient but also hand held you throughout the entire course. Join our comptia network+ course soon to land attractive job roles at the top-ranking companies.
- Compare and contrast the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model layers and encapsulation concepts.
- Explain the characteristics of network topologies and network types.
- Summarize the types of cables and connectors and explain which is the appropriate type for a solution.
- Given a scenario, configure a subnet and use appropriate IP addressing schemes
- Explain common ports and protocols, their application, and encrypted alternatives.
- Explain the use and purpose of network services.
- Explain basic corporate and datacenter network architecture.
- Summarize cloud concepts and connectivity options
- Compare and contrast various devices, their features, and their appropriate placement on the network.
- Compare and contrast routing technologies and bandwidth management concepts.
- Given a scenario, configure and deploy common Ethernet switching features.
- Given a scenario, install and configure the appropriate wireless standards and technologies.
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate statistics and sensors to ensure network availability.
- Explain the purpose of organizational documents and policies.
- Explain high availability and disaster recovery concepts and summarize which is the best solution.
- Explain common security concepts
- Compare and contrast common types of attacks.
- Given a scenario, apply network hardening techniques
- Compare and contrast remote access methods and security implications
- Explain the importance of physical security.
- Explain the network troubleshooting methodology
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common cable connectivity issues and select the appropriate tools.
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate network software tools and commands
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common wireless connectivity issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot general networking issues.
COMPTIA CERTMASTER LABS FOR NETWORK+ (N10-008)
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Network+ (N10-008) enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA courseware and the CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding you to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
There are two types of labs in the course:
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10–15-minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20–30-minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
- Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
- Assisted Lab: Configure a SOHO Router
- Assisted Lab: Capture Network Traffic
- Assisted Lab: Configure Interface Settings
- Assisted Lab: Configure IPv4 Static Addressing
- Assisted Lab: Analyze ARP Traffic
- Assisted Lab: Use Tools to Test IP Configuration
- Assisted Lab: Configure IPv6 Static Addressing
- Assisted Lab: Configure Static Routing
- Assisted Lab: Configure Dynamic Routing
- APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot IP Networks
- Assisted Lab: Use Network Scanners
- Assisted Lab: Analyze a DHCP Server Configuration
- Assisted Lab: Analyze a DNS Server Configuration
- Assisted Lab: Analyze Application Security Configurations
- Assisted Lab: Configure Secure Access Channels
- Assisted Lab: Configure SNMP and Syslog Collection
- Assisted Lab: Analyze Network Performance
- APPLIED Lab: Verify Service and Application Configuration
- Assisted Lab: Configure a NAT Firewall
- Assisted Lab: Configure Remote Access
- APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot Service and Security Issues
- Assisted Lab: Develop Network Documentation
- Assisted Lab: Backup and Restore Network Device Configurations
- Assisted Lab: Analyze an On-Path Attack
- Assisted Lab: Configure Port Security
EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATION
Exam Code: N10-008
Launch Date: September 15, 2021
Exam Description: CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain, and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Number if Questions: Maximum 90 Questions
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice and Performance Based
Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Passing Score: 720 (on scale of 100-900)
Recommended Experience: CompTIA A+ Certification and at least 9 to 12 months of networking experience
Testing Provider: Pearson VUE