XCEED ACADEMY IS MARKET LEADER FOR COMPTIA CERTIFICATIONS IN MIDDLE EAST FOR THE YEAR 2021-22.
In the comptia network+ course you will learn technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on. The new CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) vendor-neutral networking certification prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. It provides the foundation you need to work on networks anytime and anywhere. To get the necessary foundation about networking, opt for the comptia network+ course before venturing out to get trained in vendor-specific solutions. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network engineers need.
The CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, comptia network+ course prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network engineers need. Other certifications are so broad, they don’t cover the hands-on skills and precise knowledge needed in today’s networking environments.
Here are some of the additions to the newest version of CompTIA Network+ (N10-008):
- Network architecture included for the first time, including software-defined networking, ensuring that candidates understand network integrations and the cutting-edge technologies being used in deployments.
- Emerging wireless standards and technologies are covered to allow business flexibility and maximum security when deploying networks.
- Because constant access to both internal networks and SaaS applications drives productivity, network performance monitoring and high availability are covered as separate objectives.
- Network security has been streamlined to focus on the critical aspects of hardening networks against malicious attacks and the secure execution of network deployments to protect against unintended data breaches.
Once you complete the comptia network+ course, you will be able to:
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Identify unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Implement routing technologies.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Describe basic concepts related to network security.
- Prevent security breaches.
- Respond to security incidents.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
- Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
At Xceed Academy, our expert professionals not only makes you efficient but also hand held you throughout the entire course. Join our comptia network+ course soon to land attractive job roles at the top-ranking companies.