BEST PRACTICES IN CASH CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Do you understand the concepts of account payable and receivables? Is the management of cash the area where you need to improve yourself? Or are you interested in discovering more about the global practices in the cash cycle management field?
If yes, Xceed Academy is helping financial or non financial personnel to help them understand the environment and the importance of managing the working capital is crucial to maintain the financial performance across all the businesses. It is also a known element that working capital management influences both firms expected returns and risk.
These best practices in the cash cycle management course will assist all the applicants in being more knowledgeable and aware about the risk returns trade offs applicable in the financial forecasting of the commonly known as the “Process of the Financial Planning. This course also covers the importance of managing the cash outflows and inflows, making the right decisions on the investment and financing for your firm, and finance the short-term investments for your company.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Upon the successful completion of these best practices in cash cycle management courses, you will be able to:
- Learn and practice to work effectively with the basics and essentials of the account receivables, accounts payable, overall financial accounting and supply chain
- Know the importance and implications of effective Cash Cycle management for the new age finance management system
- You will be able to describe, understand and apply the essentials of effective transnational management systems
- You will learn how to integrate uncertainty and risk into cash-flow management and transnational processing
- Identify the best practices in cash cycle management in all industries by learning the case studies globally
- Modern payment methods and cash management enlisting, reviewing and discussions.
- Instructor-led Classroom Track and live group discussions
- PowerPoint presentations with short breaks to stimulate the discussion among participants
- Engaging classroom activities, including:
- Group Discussions
- Energizers and Ice-Breaking activities
- Sharing of best practices
- Management level Case Studies
- Subject centric and live exercises.
This course is designed for:
- Functional Heads
- Business Leaders
- Finance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- A/P and A/R
- Finance Specialists who are working in the field of Cash Cycle Management
- Corporate Practitioners
- Employees with some experience in finance and want to gain some competence and expertise.
- Reflective Quizzes, Session-based Practical Exercises, Notes exercises and evaluation
- Conduct pre-assessment to measure current level customize training delivery and conceptual understanding
- Final assessment in the test environment and capturing learning and course retention.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
UNDERSTANDING ACCOUNTS PAYABLES AND RECEIVABLES
- Working Capital introduction
- Cash Management introduction
- Cost of credit Understanding
- Measurement technique of credit risk
- Strategies and Tools of financial analysis
- Altman’s Z score-type analyses and financial distress
- Accounting and financial information
- Value-added analysis of a financial statement
- Accounts Payable in context
- Tapping available sources of finance
STRATEGIES OF SMART CASH COLLECTION
- Why is Cash Collection vital?
- Customer sensitive collection methods
- To maximize collector performance using workflow management
- Barriers to payment Elimination
- Recognizing delaying tactics and excuses
- Telephone collection tips and tricks
- Negotiation techniques for successful collections
- Best practices and strategies for cash collection maximization
RECEIVABLES LEDGER MANAGEMENT
- Developing effective internal relationships to maximize performance
- Setting targets and tracking performance
- Managing information that dazzles
- Defining meaningful Key Performance Indicators
- Best Practices in Accounts Receivable
UPWARDS INTO ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSES
- Moving beyond P2P
- Invoice Handling and Approval Processes
- How to avoid duplicate payments
- Making the best use of staff time: limiting telephone calls to AP
- Best Practice in Accounts Payable
POWERING ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSES BY TECH
- Master Vendor File Management
- Entertainment & Travel
- Policy management
- Employee reimbursement and Cash advances
- Improving Procure to Pay (P2P) Cycle
- Top practices in Technology implementation
- Practical discussions and exercise