ART OF TIME MANAGEMENT
Scientifically, we all are given the same 24 hours each day of the week.
However, there are people who manage to shine through and achieve seemingly impossible results in the same time frame that usual people struggle in to complete even the basic tasks. Why does this happen?
Welcome to this best-selling course that uncovers all secrets pertaining to the Art of Time Management.
This training course aims to help participants become more efficient and effective in managing their time and eventually, their priorities and life itself. Participants on this interactive course will explore various time management skills and techniques to get better control and have a more positive impact over their life at professional and social levels.
This course relies on dynamic interactions between consultant and participants along with the use of various diagnostic tools, practical exercises, and group activities.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Time and eventually learn how to manage time and priorities better for exceptional professional and personal results.
- Identify time management challenges and overcome their impact by managing them in time.
- Explain the Time Mastery Profile components and how it can immensely benefit the practitioner.
- Apply global personal effectiveness guides in order to improve chances of success at work and in life.
- Practically get used to managing time better, and achieving more in the same time-frame, thereby reducing levels of stress.
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
- Managers, specialists and practically anyone who needs to work on his/ her time management and stress coping skills at the workplace as well as personal life.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
IME MANAGEMENT- CHALLENGES AND ASSESSMENT
- Definition of time management
- Can Time be managed?
- Importance of managing time
- Time in Professional life
- Time in Personal life
- Time management challenges
- Major time wasters
- Self-imposed and
- System imposed
- Reality check
GLOBAL GUIDES ON PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS
- The 7 habits of highly effective people
- The 7 habits explained
- The circle of concern and circle of influence exercise
- Mindset – The new psychology of success
- Learning to fulfill our potential
- The mindset exercise
- What are the One Thing Rules
- Practicing the One Thing Rules
- The 10 natural laws of successful time and life management
- Managing Priorities
- Managing Tasks
- Managing Urgency
- Managing Importance
- Getting things done
- Simply getting started
- Cycle of getting things done
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR TIME MANAGEMENT
- Eat that Frog
- Urgency versus Importance Matrix
- Modern time management
- Time management assessment
- Practical exercise
STRESS MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
- What causes Stress?
- Relationship between Time and Stress
- Ways to deal with stress
- Emergency stress stoppers
- Factors that reduce stress
- Time and Priority Management
- Exercise and diet
- Support network, attitude and outlook
- Emotional control and sleep
TIME MASTERY PROFILE COMPONENTS
- Adopting the right attitude
- Setting smart goals
- Setting top priorities
- Conducting a rigorous analysis
- Preparing a successful plan
- Preparing a detailed schedule
- Avoiding continuous interruptions
- Planning efficient meetings
- Handling written communications
- Mastering the delegation process
- Avoiding the harm of procrastination
- Improving the use of team time
LOCATION & DATE
Mode: Remote Training