ACCIDENT INCIDENT INVESTIGATION & REPORTING
The course describes terminologies & definitions in the accident reporting and investigation procedure of OHSMS, planning and conducting investigation, different techniques adopted for carrying out investigations, taking corrective and preventive actions to avoid reoccurrence and reporting mechanism internally and to external regulatory authority.
Objective of this course is to understand about accidents and incidents, causes, requirements and importance of investigations, compiling corrective action, and Preventive action reports, reporting (Internal and External) make effective decisions and implement effective strategic organizational changes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All Personnel who are in the Investigation Team.
- Principles of accident prevention
- Benefits of accident prevention
- Basic concepts of human factors
- Accident reporting and scope of investigation
- Accident investigation techniques
- Root Cause Analysis
- Obtaining and recording informations
- Accident investigation as audit tools, Discussions and conclusions
- Investigation team, relationship with external agencies
- Reporting to the Regulatory Authority – Form G, Form E
- Practical exercises and case study