WORK AT HEIGHT
Falls from height are one of the most common causes of injury at work. They can result in serious injuries and fatalities to people at work. Therefore, it’s important that anyone carrying out work at height activities understands how to work safely and responsibly and in accordance with the law.
Our online working at height e-learning course has been designed to provide employees with essential knowledge about working safely at height. It provides clear and concise guidance to allow both employers and employees to comply with the working at height regulations and COPs. This health and safety e-learning course will help you plan and assess the risks for work at height activities, ensure competent persons are carrying out the tasks and take steps to reduce and avoid risks.
- Appreciate why working from height regulations and COPS are important and how to take precautions
- Understand the typical risks when working from heights and how to use specific equipment
- Know what to do when you have safety concerns
- Explain how to avoid, prevent and minimise risks when working from heights
- Help create a culture of positive health and safety practice in the workplace
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anybody with responsibility for managing or supervising the risks associated with working at height and personnel working at height.
- Presentation, Discussions & Demonstration,
- Case study Videos and Exercises
- Assessment will be done at the end of the course.
- Assessment Method – Multiple-choice examination