THE CREATIVE LEADER
Training is an exciting career domain and all senior leaders in the company are involved in training there reporting staff at the company.
Keeping the importance of the Training function in mind for Senior Managers and Business Leaders, this best-selling training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice of skill sets required to effectively excel asin their training role as well.
The training course will structure and deliver a training session with a range of training methods tailored to suit the course content and desired learning outcome.
After the training session the participants would be able to develop, deliver and measure the effectiveness of delivered training in addition to handling different delegate types and challenging situations with ease.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop the understanding of formal training methodologies and processes in training employees.
- Design and develop compelling training courses as per best training methodologies and practices.
- Deliver memorable and useful trainings to a vast variety of audiences in a corporate setting.
- Promote learner participation and involvement using effective questioning techniques in a trainings.
- Learn how to evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
- Explore the factors that promote learning and conquer them each single time.
- Understand how to apply the concepts of Accelerated Learning in training.
- Be able to share constructive training related feedback while practicing familiarity with recognized success measures to assess effective learning.
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Behavioral Role Plays
- Focused Video Playback
- Management Case Studies
- Mock Training Exercises
- Business Leaders and Functional Heads with training responsibilities including Subject Matter Experts with technical knowledge to transfer.
- Training Managers, Training Officers and Corporate Trainers.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
THE FORMAL TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
- Visual Learner
- Auditory LearnerUnderstanding Trainings
- Types of Training Programs
- Who Owns Corporate Trainings
- Essentials for running a successful training
- Importance of Training for Companies
- Blended Learning Methodology
- Add-Ons to make Training Effective
- Key Training Models
- Key Training Styles
- Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Steps in Learning Process
- Key Learning Styles – Pragmatist/Activist/Analytical/Reflector
- Key Behavioural Styles
- Types of Learners
- Kinesthetic Learner
THE LEADER TRAINER
- Do you consider yourself as a Leader Trainer?
- Pre-requisites for becoming an effective Leader Trainer
- Knowledge Inventory of the Leader Trainer
- Anatomy of the Leader Trainer
- Relationship management by the Leader Trainer
- Thoughts – Emotions – Physiology of the Leader Trainer
- Transitioning from just a Leader to a Leader Trainer
- Mock Training Activity
BLENDING TRAINING DESIGN FOR EFFECTIVENESS
- Training Delivery: Diversify Your Delivery
- Brain Storming
- Workshop Method
- Classroom Practical
- Field Practical
- Interactive Talk
- Illustrative Talk
- Group Discussion
- Panel Discussion
- Role Play
- Energizers / Games
- Question and Answers
DELIVERING A MASTER TRAINING PROGRAM
- Preparing to Training
- Do’s and Don’ts on Training Day
- Putting Best Foot Forward
- Powerful Openings for Trainings
- Powerful Closings for Trainings
- Ideas to Make Training Engaging
- Essentials Tools for the Trainer
- Plan B – Why You Must be Prepared for the Worst
- Understanding the Trainee
- Trainee Personality Types
- W.O.T Analysis of the Trainees
- Dealing With Problem Participants and handling questions
- Generating positive training feedback
- Ensuring audience learning
- Training Evaluation
- How Effective Is Your Training?
- The Four Levels Of Training Effectiveness – Kirkpatrick model
- Transfer Of Training To The Workplace
- Necessary Training Documentation
- Mock Training Presentation
- Debrief and feedback
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING TECHNIQUES AND AIDS
- Group Training Techniques
- Activity-Based Learning
- The Value Of Experiential Learning In Achieving Learning Outcomes
- MS PowerPoint as a Useful Training Medium
- Working with MS PowerPoint
- Navigating MS PowerPoint and its Functionality for Training
- Using Visual Aids To Enhance Training Sessions
- Seating For Success