RISK CRISIS & DISASTER MANAGEMENT
This classroom course prepares personnel at all levels on how to effectively manage a crisis and to help prevent unexpected incidents.
This course aims to equip professionals with a broad spectrum of knowledge relating to Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management. It also deals with key aspects of Crisis and Disaster Management, including the composition and operation of the Crisis Management Team. The course delivers practical skills and knowledge which will give security professionals the competitive edge in matters relating to Crisis and Disaster Management, including an understanding of Business Continuity Planning.
Who Should Attend?
The course will be of immediate benefit to those professionals who require the fundamental knowledge of how to plan for and respond effectively to incidents. The course is designed for professionals by professionals and is intended to introduce and develop security management to the highest levels.
• Provide an understanding of the concepts of crisis, disaster, and emergency management.
• Provide an understanding of the decision environment encountered by crisis, emergency, and disaster managers
• The importance of risk management
• The risk culture
• Risk communications
• The business impact analysis
• Business continuity planning
• The elements of crisis management
• Formation of the crisis management team
• CMT operations
• Levels of command and control
• Contingency planning
• Liaison with the emergency services