PERMIT TO WORK PERMIT ISSUER & RECEIVER
A permit to work system is a formal written procedure which is designed to give greater control over tasks that involve inherently higher risks. It sets out the precautions required to complete the work safely, based on a risk assessment.
This course will provide the information and the necessary tools that will need in order to recognise the risks associated with the hazardous jobs, and learn the procedures to control and minimise risks through work permit system.
Learning objective to understand the types of work the may require a permit to work and reasons for such requirements. To understand the responsibilities of various stakeholders including Permit issuer and Receiver.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
PTW Online Training will be very beneficial for the people, particularly, those who are responsible for implementing permit to work systems, new employees selected by the organisation for issuing and signing off permits to work, existing personnel in the organisation who issue and sign off permits that require formal training.
- What types of work may require a permit to work and why?
- Who is responsible for preparing and issuing permits?
- What duties supervisors and workers have under permits?
- What information a permit to work should contain?
- What personnel must do before permits are issued and when they are in place?
- The importance of displaying permits and making sure everyone is familiar with them
- What people should do if a permit is in place and they face difficulties during work?
- Presentation, Discussions & Demonstration,
Case study Videos and Exercises
- Assessment will be done at the end of the course.
- Assessment Method – Multiple-choice examination