MANAGING & ORGANIZING ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES
Do you struggle with the basic yet efficient concepts of account receivables? Looking to learn everything from the starting point?
Xceed Academy’s managing and organizing accounts receivables training course provides you with all the knowledge of managing and organizing the account receivables, professional tools to get your team on the same page and regulate accounts procedures and problem-solving. Efficient account management of account receivables offers the organization a strong sense of taking their organizational accounts processes to the state-of-the-art level and taking their services to other levels. Handling receivables is one of the best ways to improve the working capital, improve the cash flow, reduce costs and debts and stay ahead in the competition.
After taking this course, participants will able to gain in-depth knowledge of working capital, cash inflows and outflows and debt management. The best practice collection techniques and tools, and KPI’s will also be covered in this course. This course is effective when combined with the cross-training of the employees.
By attending this 3-day managing and organizing accounts receivables course, candidates will be able to:
- Manage the working capital and cash to decrease the costs and recover the cash flows
- Work closely with the accounts receivables fundamentals
- Working capital and accounting optimism
- Having practical steps that reduce the uncollected debtors and bad debt losses
- Apply and understand the account receivables fundamentals
- Identify the best accounts practices across all over the industries
- Review the cash and collection methods
- Examine the need to incorporate the uncertainty and risks into the analysis of account receivables.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
By attending this course, applicants will understand the following concepts:
- The cost of credit and its impact on the profitability of the business
- The importance of credit for economy and company
- How to utilize the various tools and techniques to increase the cash collection efforts
- How successful and leading companies are gaining the best practices in the account receivables
- How to effectively manage the working capital and manage cash to reduce the costs and improve the cash flow
- Steps that will help in reducing the uncollectable debtors and bad debt losses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Managing & Organizing Accounts Receivables course is suitable for a various professional’s includes:
- Accounts Receivable Managers
- Accounts Receivable Supervisors
- Accounts Receivable Executives
- Finance Executives and Professionals
- People who are working within processes of accounts receivables or wish to develop a practical tool kit to complement their technical skills or professional profile
Xceed Academy strives to offer the result-oriented and practical managing and organizing accounts receivables course with easy learning concepts. This training includes short video-based lectures with appealing PowerPoint slides to enhance the learning process. The course outlines include ongoing discussions with the action plan and training activities to strengthen the key concepts within a creative and innovative learning environment.
This three-day managing and organizing accounts receivables course is made according to your convenience and time schedule