ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course
The ISO 9001 certification offers participants the skills and knowledge to achieve the first, second, and third-party audits for the quality management system against the ISO 9001 in agreement with the ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO 19011 as applicable. The ISO 9001 lead auditor course facilitates your learning of these standards, in detail.
This ISO 9001 lead auditor course meets the individual requirements seeking the registration as Lead Auditor for IRCA or Auditor. ISO 9001 course is conducted online in aggregation with the CQI-IRCA Regulations. Taking the ISO 9001 lead auditor course is beneficial for you if you are seeking to move in quality auditing domains of work in the future.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION ?
When you complete this ISO 9001 training course, you will get to learn:
- The business benefits and purposes of a quality management system standards, third-party certification, quality management system and management system audits.
- The duties and role of an auditor in strategy and planning, directing, reporting, and then following the quality management system audit will begin conformism with ISO 9001 accreditation according to the ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO 19011 or as applicable.
The ISO 9001 lead auditor course equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully conduct yourself in the position of a lead auditor.
The delegates who want to attend this course are required to have a minimum of prior knowledge in the following areas:
- Secondary education completion
- Report writing understanding is required
The prior knowledge of the following quality concepts and principles are:
- The relationship between customer satisfaction and quality management
- Communal definitions and quality management
- The Do check, Plan and Act (P-D-C-A) Cycle.
- Seven principles of quality as given in ISO 9000 Standards.
- Process-Based Quality Management Model
- Risk-Based thinking and its clarification process
- The process approach utilized in the quality management system
- The content and structure of ISO 9001 training
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 may be increased by completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Thus, even though the minimum requirements for the ISO 9001 lead auditor course are really low, having a bit of knowledge apart from it is beneficial for candidates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION COURSE ?
The ISO 9001 lead auditor course is one that directly involves knowledge related to quality management systems. Thus the people who should attend it are:
- All the staff who work accountability directly affects the QMS.
- The organizations which are running the schemes of certifications is certification bodies.
- Prominent group members, management representatives and other heads of the process. responsible for implementing, establishing, maintaining and auditing the quality management system.
- One who is responsible for an audit leading of their own company or other company quality management system.
- Any person who is involved in the planning, organizing and leading the QMS Audit.
- Individuals who are eager to take up the exterior auditing as a future profession by becoming a self-regulating auditor and to be a registered and expert ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ISO 9001 TRAINING?
Our ISO 9001 lead auditor course functions on the pretext of facilitative and interactive knowledge building. You should expect:
- Discussions, examples and role-play between the individuals and group.
- Presentation finding and mock audit.
- Faster learning through practical exercises and workshops.
- If the candidate has chosen the course’s classroom mode, the examination will be held in the classroom on the fifth day of the course.
- If the candidate has chosen the course’s online mode, of course, the examination will be held online on the fifth day of the course using Xceed Academy online portal.
- Personalized Batches
- Regular and Weekend Batches.
DATE & LOCATION
Date: Customized Batch
Days: 5 days (08:30 AM – 17:30 PM)
Total Credit Hours: 40 Hours
ISO 9001:2015 specific requirement for a quality management system of an organization are:
- It aims to improve customer satisfaction through the system’s operative application, including the improvement procedures and services that meet the applicable statutory, customer and regulatory requirements.
- It needs to validate the ability to continuously offer the services and products that meet the regulatory requirements, applicable statutory and customer needs.
All the necessities of ISO 9001:2015 are general and are intended to apply to any organization, regardless of its size or kind, or the products and services it offers.
**KBS Certification Service Private Limited is CQI – IRCA approved and is an approved training partner with Xceed Academy.