ISO 39001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING NON IRCA
The aim of this course is to bring the participants to the internal auditor level. The course provides skills,knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of auditing of Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management System.
On successful completion of the course, the participants should be capable of conducting successful audits of their own in order to identify deficiencies and appraise the effectiveness of the system.
Who Should Attend
- Road Traffic Safety Executives / Managers
- Occupational Health & Safety Managers
- Management systems Consultants
- Freight Managers
- Foremen / Engineers
- Transport Office Managers
- Introduction to the Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management System.
- Introduction to basic concepts and terminologies associated with Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management System.
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 39001.
- Detailed review of the requirements of ISO 39001 standard.
- Introduction to the benefits that will be achieved by the implementation of ISO 39001.
- Effective methods for the implementation of ISO 39001.
- Planning of External audit.
- Preparing for External audit.
- Reporting External audit.
- Performing External (third party) audit.
- Close out External audit.
**KBS Certification Service Private Limited is CQI – IRCA approved and is an approved training partner with Xceed Academy.