GCC Labour Laws Certificate Course
GCC Labour Laws for HR Practitioners – this training course has been developed by effectively merging the theory and practice of Labour Law and merging it with the key markets in GCC including UAE, Saudi Arabia and others. The labour law certificate course enhances your understanding of labour laws in the designated countries this course targets.
This training course addresses the current trends and will provide the participants with a solid knowledge of the Labour Law, as well as new rules and a more elaborate framework governing labour relations. Getting a labour law certificate course indicates that you are updated regarding all the relevant standards and laws which are in practice.
HR practitioners across levels shall be exposed to the governing labour laws in their respective geographies and would eventually develop an understanding of amalgamating the same into their corporate policies. Our unique labour law certificate course enables HR practitioners to become invaluable assets to their organisations. It helps you upskill your knowledge and enhance your firm’s operational activities.
After the successful completion of this comprehensive training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and nature of key labour laws in the GCC – including UAE and KSA.
- Develop awareness of their staff rights and their organization’s rights with geographical context.
- Know and apply the newly introduced amendments in the Regional Labour Law
- Practice use of different methods in the process for local Recruitment of Citizens and Recruitment from Abroad within legal boundaries.
- Apply employment contract process such as entering into a work contract, ending the work contract, work contract termination and probation period.
- Know the Time of Payment of Wages and Wages Deductions and Percentage of Deduction including the Working Hours & Overtime Hours.
- Apply the Rules and Conditions of Training and Qualification Obligatory to the Employer and for the Employer’s Workers.
- Be able to calculate the award and End of Service benefits calculation
- Deal with Annual Vacation, Holidays and Official Leaves, Personal Leaves, Leave for Exams & Sick Leave.
- Establish a keen awareness on how to avoid penalties by violating legal frameworks and guidelines.
The labour law certificate course trains HR practitioners to become one of the most sought out personnel in the industry. The aim of the labour law certificate course, is to enhance your knowledge for sound execution of systems that add value to the recruitment and governance proess of your company.
- Group Live and Instructor-led Classroom Track
- PowerPoint presentation, with pointed breaks to stimulate discussion by the participants.
- Participative Classroom Activities, including:
- Ice-Breakers and Energizers
- Focused Video Playback
- Guided Group Discussions
- Management Case Studies
At Xceed Academy, we believe in collaboration and interactive learning, and this is reflected through our labour law certificate course.
- Human Resource Managers, HR Business Partners, HR Consultants and related HR professionals.
- Business Leaders, Functional Heads, Line Managers and Supervisors having subject interface.
- Corporate Practitioners, including specialists, consultants, managers, supervisors and employees with some related experience who wish to advance their functional expertise and competence.
- Pre-Assessment to gauge current level of conceptual understanding and customize training delivery.
- Session-based Practical Exercises, Reflective Quiz and Peer-group Notes Sharing and Evaluation
- Final Course Assessment, in a test environment, capturing course retention and learning.
Sign yourself up today, for our interactive labour law certificate course today!
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
UNDERSTANDING LABOUR LAWS
- Understanding and defining the meaning of Labour Laws
- Why is it important to adhere to Labour Laws?
- Nature of penalties for violating labour laws.
- Legal importance and environment in organizations
- Key Labour Laws to Study
- Unique nature of the UAE Labour Law
- Unique nature of the Saudi Labour Law
- Case study
GENERAL RIGHTS OF WORKERS
- Employment Contract
- Private Offices for Recruitment of Citizens
- Private Offices for Recruitment from Abroad
- Employment of Non-Nationals/ Expats
- Entering into a Work Contract
- Ending the Work Contract
- Work Contract Termination
- Leaving Work without Notice
- Probation Period
- Time of Payment of Wages
- Deduction or Delay without Cause
- Wages Deductions and Percentage of Deduction
- Working Hours
- Actual Working Hours
- Overtime Hours
- Training and Qualification
- Rules and Conditions of Training and Qualification
- Rules and Conditions of Training & Qualification Obligatory to the Employer
- Training and Qualification of the Employer’s Workers
- Qualification and Training Contract of Workers other than the Employer’s
- Practice Session
CODE OF CONDUCT, DISCIPLINE & LEAVES
- Employers’ Duties
- Worker’s Duties
- Disciplinary Rules
- End of Service Award
- Amount and Conditions of the Award
- End of service benefits calculation
- Types of Leaves
- Annual Vacation
- Holidays and Official Leaves
- Personal Leaves
- Leave for Exams
- Sick Leave
- Labour Authorities
- Settlement of Labour Disputes
- Practice Session
PROTECTION & SPECIAL RIGHTS
- Protection against Occupational Hazards
- Protection against Major Industrial Accidents
- Work Injuries
- Medical and Social Services
- Part-Time Work
- Employment of Women
- General Conditions
- Female Work Field
- Female Work at Night
- Providing Suitable Environment for Female Workers
- Maternity Leave
- Medical Care for Pregnancy, Birth and Maternity Leave
- Female Workers Guide
- Employment Channels
- Contractual Relationship between a Female Worker and Entity
- Employment of Minors
- Marine Work Contract
- Working in Mines and Quarries
- Work Inspection
- Commissions for Settlement of Labour Disputes
- Practice session