Agile Scrum Master Certification Training Course
English and Arabic
5 Days Course
Is your team treading water using waterfall? Do you feel trapped in an agile framework? Would you like to find solutions to the problems you’ve been wrestling with? Get an Agile Scrum Master Certification today to enhance your resume and become well-versed with it!
Begin your agile journey learning multiple agile approaches; understand how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). The Agile Scrum Master Certification offers diverse knowledge regarding the management of waterfall systems. Comprehensive training introduces leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more that frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options.
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. An Agile Scrum Master Certification helps you understand how to resolve and make the right decisions on time. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from Scrum, Agile Modeling, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Agile Data, SAFe, and many other approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organisations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier. Thus, getting the agile scrum master certification can help you immediately.
Disciplined Agile enables you to improve your team’s performance by introducing strategies from leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more. This frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options. As the upcoming market methodology, an Agile Scrum Master Certification adds to your efficiency giving you better understanding of the involved systems. It helps you aid and guide your team leveraging you into leadership roles in this domain.
The Disciplined Agile Fundamentals course is an opportunity for all team members to gain a common understanding of Agile and Disciplined Agile.
The Disciplined Agile Scrum Master course is an opportunity for teams to gain an understanding of Agile and Disciplined Agile. Through the agile scrum master certification, you will learn about Agile and Agile ceremonies, the work board, Agile team roles and user stories including estimation using story points. From the basic Agile practices, we use Lean and continuous ways of working using Disciplined Agile Methods. We will look at Ways of Working (WoW) and how teams can embrace WoW. This workshop is recommended for all team members new to Agile.
Certified Discipline Agilist Scrum Master (DASM) is a new recognition in the world of Agile. It gives the lethal combination of Scrum, Lean and Disciplined Agile concepts in a single class, which makes implementation of Agile in your workplace more effective. Becoming an agile scrum master needs certification to prove your validity. This is where an Agile Scrum Master Certification helps to ratify your skill set!
It encompasses the entire Agile landscape currently available and provides options and trade-offs to bring agility to your business. It has been observed that many of the Agile practices may not be relevant because every team is unique and every situation is unique.
As a Certified Disciplined Agilist Scrum Master (DASM), you are equipped with the knowledge of different Agile life cycles and understand the context wherein which lifecycle will be more applicable. Further, as a toolkit, it provides a tool-kit with varied options for your projects to take decisions so that your project brings value in the quickest possible time in a cost effective manner. The Agile Scrum Master Certification introduces you to all the relevant toolkits that are involved and trains you in using them accurately.
XCEED is proud to be among the very first partners of Disciplined Agile in Middle East. XCEED brings its own in-house expertise to help organizations and practitioners to bring agility in their workplace and businesses. XCEED is known for its quality workshops with superior material and its’ own ‘Game based Interactive” methodology. We will continue with the same tradition and provide a unique experience to our customers through our Disciplined Agile workshops.
XCEED will offer 3 modes of learning for their Disciplined Agile courses which will be Online, Classroom and Virtual. It will also provide Corporate Training for its privileged corporate clients with customized content.
KEY FEATURES OF DISCIPLINED AGILE SCRUM MASTER (DASM) CERTIFICATION
With DASM training and certification, you will:
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context
- Explore multiple leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches effectively
- Understand how to put these strategies into action on your agile team and ensure effective implementation
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation
- Your exam fee is included in tuition.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND AGENDA
Module – 01
Disciplined Agile Mindset
- What is Disciplined Agile?
- Principles, promises and guidelines of DA
- DA as an agnostic hybrid of approaches leveraging strategies from a variety of sources.
Module – 02
- What is business agility?
- Identify the full range of business agility
Module – 03
Disciplined Agile Principles
- How Being Awesome is important for building a great Agile team
- 5 levels of Enterprise Awareness
- Choosing different contexts with different strategies
- Pragmatism over Purism
- Context counts
- Strategies to optimize Flow
- Importance of organizing around products/services
Module – 04
Disciplined Agile Lifecycles
- How DA supports a variety of lifecycles
- 3 phases of the DAD delivery cycle
- Agile lifecycle and it’s application
- Lean lifecycle and it’s application
- Continuous delivery Agile lifecycle and it’s application
- Continuous delivery Lean life cycle and it’s application
- Exploratory lifecycle and it’s application
- Program lifecycle and it’s application
- Business agility and business lean lifecycles
- Choosing a lifecycle that chooses
Module – 05
Choosing Your Way Of Working (WoW)
The 5 steps for choosing your WoW
- Analysing team’s context using the spider chart
- Factors impacting context when choosing a team’s WoW
- Selecting the best-fit lifecycle using the decision tree
- What it means to be goal driven
- The process blade and how process blades are used inside DA
- Purpose of a goal diagram
- How to read a goal diagram
- The process goals of DAD
- Ranking and selecting process goals relevance-based to the phase and the team’s context
- Key practices for the team try using goal diagrams
Module – 06
- Comparison of Agile and Waterfall
- Benefits of being Agile
- Agile iterative way of working
- Artifacts and ceremonies of Agile
Module – 07
Disciplined Agile Teams
- Comparison of leaders to managers
- While roles can be leaders
- Primary and secondary roles on DA teams
Module – 08
Disciplined Agile Roles
5 Primary DA roles and their importance
- Responsibilities of the 5 primary DA roles
- Enabling your team to work well together (Lean principle “Respect people”)
Module – 09
- Inception phase and its importance
- Process goals associated with the Inception phase
- Agile techniques and ceremonies relevant to Inception
- User stories
- How to write and estimate a user story using different techniques
- Acceptance criteria and the definition of done
- How to effectively plan iterations
Module – 10
- Construction phase and its importance
- Process goals associated with the Construction phase
- Agile techniques and ceremonies that take place during Construction
- How to demonstrate an iteration
- How to obtain and receive feedback
Module – 11
- Transition phase and why it is important.
- Process goals associated with the Transition phase
Module – 12
- Ongoing phase and its importance
- Process goals associated with the Ongoing phase
Module – 13
Eliminating Waste And Building Quality In (Lean Principles)
- Causes of waste and delays
- How to minimize waste through value stream mapping
- Push and pull methods of moving work
- Kanban approach to managing work in process
- How to build and validate quality into the delivery process
Module – 14
Delivering Value Quickly (Lean Principle)
- Cost of delay
- How to realize value
- Importance of delivering incrementally
- Contrasting MBI with MVP
Module – 15
Learning Pragmatically (Lean Principle)
- “Standard work” and its use as a baseline for continuous improvement
- Benefits of explicit workflow
- Using Kaizen loops and PDSA techniques for continuous improvement
- Options for cross-team learning: “community of practice” and “center of excellence”
Module – 16
Principles Of Lean
- How Lean takes a system view rather than a team view
- Lean aspects of knowledge work with real-work and sources of waste and delay
- Aspects of regular work that affect quality and efficiency, including sources of waste and ways to improve.
Module – 17
- How resiliency supports lean thinking
- When to build workflow according to resiliency outcomes
Filled with activities, animations, supplemental reading, and more, this 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately, setting yourself up for career success.
The DASM exam has the following format:
- Exam type: Closed book, online
- Type: Multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: 50
- Minimum pass mark: 70% or 35 correct answers out of 50
- Duration: 90 minutes